Seven new employees will help enhance company’s product offerings and strengthen commitment to customer service.
Dassel, Minn. (October 7, 2013)—American Time, a market leader in integrated time solutions, announced today that it has added seven sales and marketing leaders to its team. This expansion will position the company for new markets and international geographies, as well as provide customers with an enhanced sales and after-sales experience of its products, including its unique wireless and wired hybrid system controllers that seamlessly integrate with new and legacy bell and clock systems.
As the buying patterns and expectations of customers evolve, these new leaders will help American Time better serve the marketplace and drive company growth. For example, customers will have more opportunities to engage directly with sales teams and provide feedback on the technologies and services that will best meet their business objectives. This heightened line of communication between the customer and development teams will ensure that product offerings stay ahead of industry trends and demands.
“We understand that customer satisfaction after the sale, such as during parts ordering and maintenance, is just as important as customer satisfaction at the time of the sale,” said Dieter Pape, president, American Time. “These new leaders will bring another level of service to better meet the needs of our customer and help position our company for strong future growth. We are thrilled to have them on board.”
Those hired include:
- Bryan Tarrolly, vice president of sales: Bryan brings more than 20 years of sales and leadership success, including building his previous business from $3.8 million in annual revenue to $18 million. He knows the importance of customer satisfaction before, during and after the sale and that this is paramount to American Time’s success.
- Lonee Gapp, director of sales – West region: Lonee has more than 15 years of experience delivering solutions to meet customer needs. She has deep experience with American Time’s core customer industries, including education and health care.
- Amber Prescott, director of sales – South Central region: Amber’s years of broad experience in sales and marketing has led to a track record of growth and success in the K-12 education system, as well as several private sector industries.
- Mark Lucas, director of sales – East region: Mark brings a technical understanding and excellent attention to detail to American Time, and will work within the education, government, health care and manufacturing markets to ensure the best integrated time solutions for the customer. He has nearly 20 years of client-focused sales and consulting experience.
- Joram Manka, director of marketing: Joram’s background in start-up companies, online web development and retail leadership will drive American Time’s expansion into new markets worldwide.
- Tom Foehrenbacher, director of sales - North Central region: Tom has extensive experience in sales and sales leadership, including many years in the pharmaceutical industry. From trainer to director, Tom’s background in big and start-up pharma will help lead American Time’s sales team to new heights.
- Tiffany Dahlman, inside sales operations manager: Tiffany brings more than 10 years of experience in customer service, operations, leadership and global business practices. Her focus on process and forward-thinking solutions will propel a positive customer experience.
About American Time
American Time manufactures and markets integrated, custom time-keeping systems and accessories for education, health care, government and manufacturing organizations. It is the only company in the industry that offers a master controller clock with the ability to run on a legacy wired system along with a new wireless clock system, saving customers time and money.