ATS Series Master Clocks
An ATS Series Master Clock can be configured to ring bells only, or a combination of bell circuit and clock synchronization. It can also control any type of secondary wall clock system.
The master clock can be programmed to sound bells and horns on up to eight schedules.
- ATS8-512 can operate as a signal programmer, single master with 6 bell circuits or dual master with 4 bell circuits
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment
- Automatic correction after power outage
- Password security feature
- 8 schedules, each having 64 multi-function events
- Selectable 12 or 24 hour format
The LTR-GPS is a Global Positioning Satellite receiver which uses 12 channels to access accurate date and time signals each second from 24 satellites.
The LTR-GPS System includes:
- 1 Satellite Synchronizer
- 1 Power adapter (115vac, 27 watt, 50/60 Hz)
- 1 GPS antenna with mounting bracket and hardware.