Radio Controlled (Atomic) Molded Case Clocks
Radio-controlled clocks are accurate to one second in one million years.
Radio-controlled clocks use a AA battery movement with a miniaturized radio receiver to receive a signal from the NIST atomic clock in Ft. Collins, Colorado. Also known as atomic clocks, radio-controlled clocks adjust several times each day and automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time changes.
The high-impact black molded case includes a built-in hanger.
No need to change batteries for five-plus years if you purchase this radio controlled clock with the Battery Booster Pack, which uses six AA alkaline batteries, sold separately.
- Selectable automatic reset for Daylight Saving Time or DST bypass
- Impact-resistant black plastic case with hanger
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate safety crystal
- Radio-controlled battery operated quartz movement uses one AA battery (sold separately)
- Battery Booster Pack uses six AA batteries (sold separately)