4" Digital Elapsed Timer with Code Blue
Two Clocks in One with Our 4-Inch Digital Elapsed Timer with Code Blue Warning Technology!
It's an accurate real-time digital clock converts to measure elapsed time.
These digital wall clocks are 4", 6-digit multi-function clocks/timers which can be used as an up or down counting elapsed timer with an optional Code Blue trigger. They can also function as a 12- or 24-hour stand-alone clock or can be wired as a 12-hour secondary clock for synchronous time. The Code Blue feature is ideal for hospital operating rooms, ICU's, CICU's laboratories or wherever measuring time is important.
- Multi-function Operating Room/ICU Elapsed Timer
- Count UP timer with audible alarm (volume not adjustable) and hold
- Count DOWN timer with audible alarm (volume not adjustable) and hold
- 6 digit, red LED indicates hours, minutes and seconds
- All digits are 4" high
- Setting and control via the Timer Control Station using the included 20' cable or up to 30' maximum using 22 AWG stranded wire with minimum 1/32" thick insulation
- 9vdc self-charging Ni-cad battery (included) provides battery backup
- 3-prong plug model includes 7' cord
- Display visible up to 250'
- Size: 6 1/8" x 24" x 3 1/2"d
- Black anodized aluminum frame