If you have PoE clocks or AllSync Plus wired clocks, we recommend a power cycle:
1. Remove the source of power to one clock by disconnecting the electrical source until the clock stops completely.
2. Reconnect power and verify that the clock goes to the correct time. Depending on the type of clock you have, this test may take up to 24 hours.
If everything worked well for you on that test, congratulations! Your DST should be a piece of cake.
3. If not, the next step is to check the network settings or the master clock.
- PoE clocks: Check your network time servers and the cables running from your network to the clock.
- AllSync Plus: Check the power at the master clock.