Radio Controlled (Atomic) Molded Case Clocks
Radio controlled clocks are accurate to one second in one million years. That's a long stretch of accurate timekeeping!
Radio controlled clocks use a AA battery movement with a miniaturized radio receiver to receive a signal from the NIST atomic clock in Ft. Collins, Colorado. Also known as atomic clocks, radio controlled clocks adjust several times each day and automatically reset for Daylight Saving Time changes.
The high-impact black molded case includes a built-in hanger.
No need to change batteries for five-plus years if you purchase this radio controlled clock with the Battery Booster Pack, which uses six AA alkaline batteries, sold separately.
- Selectable automatic reset for Daylight Saving Time or DST bypass
- Impact-resistant black plastic case with hanger
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate safety crystal
- Radio controlled battery operated quartz movement uses one AA battery (sold separately)
- Battery Booster Pack uses six AA batteries (sold separately)