We pride ourselves on doing our best and greatly value the contributions of each employee. We want employees who live the same philosophy and are willing to prove it in their careers.
Please email Mari at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 8879736
Summary: We are seeking a candidate to fill our assembly position the ideal candidate possesses good organizational aptitude, good manual dexterity, and ability to follow verbal and written instructions/diagrams. Accuracy, visual acuity and attention to detail is critical. Must be a team player and maintain a positive and professional attitude. Hours are 6:00 am – 2:30 pm M-F. Assembly/production experience preferred. If you are interested in working with a company that knows its people that make the difference, then join us at American Time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Assembly of reliable product according to written instruction by following drawing, diagram or written description
- Assure accurate and on time delivery according to customer need
- Continually work to improve product, quality, cost and delivery
- Offer ideas for new and/or improved products, processes, and services.
- Answer questions and supply information to coworkers performing similar duties
- Perform audit of BOM’s
- Good manual dexterity
- Good organizational aptitude
- Take initiative to accomplish multiple tasks, regardless of obstacle
- Ability to maintain confidentiality both within and outside of the company
- Ability to recognize improper or incomplete documentation and bring to proper person for resolution
- Ability to readily isolate, evaluate, and solve problems with sound judgment
- Sustain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work as part of a team
- Read and interpret procedures, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions
- Follow all company safety policy/procedures
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: American Time is a global distributor and engineered solution provider focused on synchronized time and display/notification systems to education, healthcare and manufacturing industries. Founded in 1980 and headquartered in Dassel, MN, we offer a superb opportunity for professional growth, along with a competitive base salary, incentive plan, healthcare benefits, and 401k.
Submit resume to Human Resources, American Time at email@example.com or fax 320-275-1213.
American Time is an EOE/AA, Military Friendly Employer