AllSync IQ® Master Clock
Remotely manage all your equipment from the convenience of your computer and control major brand systems with the AllSync IQ Wired Master Clock. It's the perfect replacement for a failing master clock and works with your existing secondary clocks.
The AllSync IQ Wired Master Clock provides synchronized control of secondary clocks, bell signals and electrical circuits. Programming up to 99 schedules and 9,999 events is easy with the 16-button keypad or Remote Connect web interface.
You'll never need to adjust for time changes, because the AllSync IQ Wired Master Clock automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and Leap Year. Plus, the included battery keeps time without external power and retains programmed data.
- Ethernet time synchronization
- Available with one clock circuit and up to 6 programmable circuits
- 99 schedules-9999 events plus a temporary schedule feature
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time and Leap Year correction
- Password security
- Included battery keeps time without external power and retains programmed data
- Manual control of signal circuits
- Quartz crystal time base is accurate to ±1 minute/year
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate enclosure
Note: Masters are 120vac. You must use a step down transformer with 24vac clocks.