We pride ourselves on doing our best and greatly value the contributions of each employee. We want employees who live the same philosophy and are willing to prove it in their careers.
Please click HERE for our listing on Indeed.
If you have questions, email humanresources [@] atsclock.com
National Sales Manager
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Department: Sales & Service
Reports To: President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for delivering profitable revenue growth through the Business Development, Inbound, Inside, and Outside Sales team at American Time. The National Sales Manager works closely with the Cloud-Based Products Sales leader and the Marketing function to ensure a coordinated selling effort occurs. The National Sales Manager provides valuable customer feedback and insight into our products and our competitive position that is used to develop product and market strategies to continually advance the goal of revenue growth at American Time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with President and Sales Team to develop a sales strategy for the various markets served, domestic and international, to ensure attainment of company sales and profitability goals
- Oversee the Inbound, Inside, and Outside Sales staff, with responsibility for hiring and developing a strong sales team
- Create and oversee a sales process workflow using CRM, ERP, and HubSpot
- Ensure documentation of sales process in CRM by the sales team
- Prepare and monitor action plans by individual team member and the entire team to ensure efficient and effective prospecting, follow up, and closing of sales
- Develop a strategic sales plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to ensure attainment of department objectives and goals
- Collaborate with the Marketing function to ensure coordinated communication with customers throughout the sales process, including the lead generation, prospecting, quoting, closing, and follow up processes
- Monitor the effectiveness of the sales methodologies for both new and existing products
- Promote open and honest communication, mutual respect, and strong teamwork at all levels in the organization and with our outside stakeholders
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Successful previous experience in a sale and/or sales management role, with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets and goals
- Ability and desire to build trust with colleagues and customers
- Ability to provide and receive feedback in a non-threatening, non-defensive style
- Demonstrated hunger for success necessary to sustain high energy and activity level
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively with customers, as well as colleagues at all levels of the American Time organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process, from prospecting to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and supervise the activities of a sales team
- In-depth knowledge of target market industries and products
- Commitment to company values
- Ability to visualize long-term outcomes and make them viable for the organization
- Demonstrated ability to successfully translate customer needs and market data into product development efforts
- Ability to effectively evaluate product enhancement opportunities in existing products and new product creation
American Time Firmware Engineer (Level 1)
Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Reports To: Engineering Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for software design, testing, and engineering coordination tasks, and assists other engineers and designers in the field of clocks and wired and wireless clock systems. Designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Tests, analyzes and certifies software, including embedded firmware. Takes responsibility for completion and follow-through of project activities and deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Firmware Engineer Duties:
- Design and implement embedded firmware primarily written in C# for various embedded processor platforms and applications
- Design and implement PC software and web browser applications primarily written in Java, C#, Visual Studio, and .NET.
- Create solid maintainable code with excellent readability and documentation
- Analyze specifications and develop software algorithms to meet these specifications based on analysis of the system design and specifications (requires a thorough understanding of the application and implementation)
- Evaluate and select software tools to use for a specific project or task
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain software open issues and task lists
- Definition and refinement of project requirements including specification generation
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedure, programming, and documentation
- Analyze software code, project and system requirements
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Prototype testing – design verification using system hardware and other devices or tools to confirm proper operation of software code
- Maintain software open issues list and task lists, develop project timelines including vendor partner timing
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of software engineers at vendor partners, act as the liaison between these engineers, and determine software priorities
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications include the following:
At least a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of UL and FCC requirements.
- Knowledge of computer architecture and embedded design
- Knowledge and familiarity of Ethernet and computer networking (wired and wireless)
- Knowledge and familiarity of software development tools
- Basic knowledge of radio frequency systems
- Ability to create computer programs for various purposes
- Knowledge of software design techniques, tools, models, and principle involved in production of technical plans
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Analysis (OOD and OOA)
- Ability to perform testing and report results using various software packages
- Ability to work around a moderate noise level with some drilling and metal punching noise.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: American Time is a global distributor and engineered solution provider focused on synchronized time and display/notification systems to the education, healthcare, and manufacturing industries. Founded in 1980 and headquartered in Dassel, MN, we offer a superb opportunity for professional growth, along with a competitive base salary, incentive plan, healthcare benefits, and 401k.
Submit resume to Human Resources, American Time at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 320-275-1213.
American Time is an EOE/AA, Military Friendly Employer