Steel Case Power over Ethernet (PoE) Analog Clocks
Ensure accurate time on all the clocks in your facility and eliminate the need for electrical outlets or batteries with our Power over Ethernet clocks.
The heavy-duty black steel case clock with a protective crystal is available in 10, 12, and 15-inch sizes.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) clocks use a single CAT5 or higher Ethernet patch cable to provide both power and synchronization signals.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology derives power and synchronized time updates from your existing network
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments
- No master clock or serial connection required
- Heavy-duty black steel case
- 12" has a convex glass crystal
- 15" has shatter-resistant polycarbonate crystal
A time zone selection will be required during checkout.